Sunday, January 27, 2013

soccer and me


Something that represents me is soccer. Soccer has represented who I am for a long time. There are different views. Some see it as only a sport, but to me its different I see it as a person who has helped me out with so much. Soccer has disciplined me in many ways by teaching me leadership, teamwork, responsibilities, and many values. Winning isn’t everything. You win some and you lose some but no matter what you must always keep your head held high. Soccer has kept me out of trouble instead of going out smoking and drinking I rely on soccer to help me out. It has helped me stay motivated as well. Maintaining good grades in order to play helped me out to succeed. Sitting down watching soccer with the family or going to soccer games keeps us together and never apart which are very important to me. Soccer has represented me in many ways and it’s what keeps me moving and dedicated to most things now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment